Thursday 31 August 2017

Movies I Watched on the Trip

During the trip I downloaded a lot of movies to watch when the time arose.  When I was caught in the rain for a few days in Costa Rica I watched quite a few movies. I do not remember every one I watched but what follows is a partial list.


2 or 3 Things I Know About Her - (Antarctica)

North By Northwest

La Mala Educación - (Antarctica)

Easy Rider - (Costa Rica)

Ché - (Costa Rica)

Inception (Costa Rica)

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - (Antarctica)

Y Tú Mama También - (Antarcitca)

Perroes Amores

On the Waterfront - (Costa Rica)

Lenny - (Nicaragua)

Strange Brew - (Colombia)

Secret of the Kells - (Nicaragua)

Wicked City - (Argentina)

The Motorcycle Diaries - (Costa Rica)

Shogun Assassin - (Panama City)

No comments:

Post a Comment